Tuesday, August 5, 2008

challenge in Vancouver

The first challenge in this vacation was the voyage from Switzerland to Canada. It was a long journey because I had two stopovers and I travelled alone. The first stopover was in New York for one night. I had to find a hotel for the night. It wasn't a problem; I found one very fast, because the first hotel, which I called, had a free room. It was easy to get there because the hotel was close to the airport and I could take a shuttle bus.
The next day I flew from New York to Vancouver and then, after 4 hours waiting in the airport, I took a plane to Williams Lake.
This trip was a challenge for me because I was alone and I had to talk and to make some phone calls in english. However, it wasn't so difficult and I learned that I don't have to be afraid of travelling alone in a foreign country.

No comments: